Become a Carrier
Carrier Partner Opportunities
To become an Approved Carrier you must provide and meet the following criteria:
- Provide your MC/MX# or DOT# to begin registration. Intrastate carriers without a DOT# may provide an applicable state registration number to begin registration.
- Validate or provide the carrier contact information
- Provide an electronic W9
- Provide a Certificate of Insurance that meets the insurance minimum requirements below. Certificates must be submitted from your insurance producer (agent);
- $100,000 Cargo Coverage
- $1,000,000 Auto Coverage
- You will be required to meet the following Carrier Compliance Requirements:
- Safety Rating must be Satisfactory or None
- Companies must have active Common or Contract Authority
- Financially stable
- Carrier Contact must be authorized to enter into and bind your company to the Transportation Services Contract
If all of these requirements are met and can be demonstrated, complete the Carrier Partner Application.